A mutual fund is an investment vehicle made up of a pool of funds collected from many investors for the purpose of investing in assets such as stocks, bonds, gold, real estate various assets, all depending on the theme of the fund. Mutual funds are managed by fund managers, who invest the fund’s capital in predefined asset classes to generate returns for the fund holders. Mutual Funds are ideal investments who want exposure to different asset classes, but do not have the time and expertise to pick the right stocks. It’s a great way to diversify your investment portfolio.
How does Perpetual Wealth Management Help in Investing in Mutual Funds?
We help client identify the right Fund to invest in as per their risk appetite, tenure & financial goals. We offer careful selection of funds based on our in-depth analysis that represent market specific strategies and objectives. Our analysis includes funds portfolio, sector diversification, current market situation, fund managers past performance and picks, outlook of the economy etc. We also ensure periodic monitoring to revalidate our convictions in the constituents of our selection.
- Research Based Fund Picking
- Monthly Fund Reviews & Quarterly Portfolio Review With Client
- Constant Support and Hand Holding During Turbulent Period
- Real-Time Tracking of Investments From Our Website/Mobile Application
- Support & Services Pan India
- Paperless Onboarding & Paperless KYC
Systematic Investment Plans (SIP): A Smart way to achieve your financial goals.
An SIP is an investment route which we can use to invest in Mutual Funds, wherein one can invest a fixed amount in a selected scheme at regular intervals weekly, monthly or quarterly as per the requirement of the investor. The installment amount can be as low as INR 1,000 and is similar to a bank recurring deposit. It’s confident as you can give your standing instructions to your bank, the amount will be debited automatically every month.
Goal based SIP Investing:
Every individual has their own financial goals in life, but they do not know how to plan, invest and achieve them. We at Perpetual Wealth Management, will help you identify each goal with the specific amount and number of years that it will take to meet them. This is what goal-based investing is and here are a few goals we have help our clients achieve.
- Process of planning and managing investors current income and expenditures, with respect to savings/investments, in order to ensure that your post requirement financial goals are met
- Planing for a dream home starts with regular savings and investments. Investor needs to understand how much money has to be kept aside in order to buy their dream house in their projected time-frame. Lower the duration, higher the investments should be.
- Start a regular investment, along with your child’s primary education. So, by the time he reaches his higher education, the investments will take care of his high cost professional studies.
- Marriage expenses can be cumbersome given the changing trends in celebration and cost inflation. Let not the inflation hole swallow the big wedding plans for your child. A nominal saving started at an early age specially for your child’s marriage can go a long way in meeting the future costs.